Connect JIRA Server to PowerBI

Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2019

Hi

I'm looking for solution to connect JIRA Server with PowerBI. At this moment I didn't find anything intresting.

Do you have any experience in this area or worked solutions?

Regards,

Sebastian

2 comments

Krishnanand Nayak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2019

Did you try these apps in the Marketplace. AIO Power BI Connector for Jira looks liek it can solve your issue.

Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2019

I do but it cost too much (JIRA 10k users) and I'm looking other solutins.

Yuliia Maidanova -Alpha Serve- April 1, 2020

Hello @Sebastian Krzewiński 

If you are still looking for a better solution to connect JIRA Server with Power BI, then I think you will be interested in our plugin https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221150/power-bi-connector-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview.

And today, Alpha Serve has announced discounts of up to 50% on all of its add-ons at the Atlassian Marketplace. More information here https://www.alphaservep.com/blog/up-to-50-off-all-of-our-add-ons-at-the-atlassian-marketplace/

Will be glad to help with any questions!

Like Anton Storozhuk likes this
Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 2, 2020

Thanks @Yuliia Maidanova -Alpha Serve-

I'll test it and let you know ;)

Seba

Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 23, 2020

Hi @Yuliia Maidanova -Alpha Serve-

We start testing your solution. I'll let you know if is suited for our needs :)

Regards,

Sebastian

Yuliia Maidanova -Alpha Serve- April 28, 2020

I'm glad to help you @Sebastian Krzewiński 

I hope you will be satisfied with your choice! We can schedule a screensharing session if you need implementation support or if you have any other questions!

Regards,

Julia

Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 30, 2020

@Yuliia Maidanova -Alpha Serve-  sure! We can meet :)

Liubov Topchyi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 3, 2020

Hello @Sebastian Krzewiński , let's schedule a screen sharing session at the end of the next week! Could you please contact us at support@alpha-serve.com for further details discussion?

Thank you!

Regards,

Liubov

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events