Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure Batch Email Notification Template

Madhu Reddy February 17, 2020

I have enabled Bulk Email Notifications.

Here we only get the updated for the fields which was updated. But I always want Assignee field in the batch email notifications template.

Whenever the comment added on the ticket I straight away want to know the owner of the ticket.

How to configure this. Thanks in Advance.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver085/customizing-email-content-batched-notifications-981155469.html

I have followed the above article and I got struct at the end of point 1.

I have extracted the file using the mentioned command.

Where do I find the files to edit... I haven't found the files.

Can anyone please help me on this regard.Thanks

1 comment

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2020

Changing the templates will require access to the server (in case it is a Linux based server mostly done via SSH/WinSCP or PuTTY).

The files cannot be edited through Jira directly.

Which step is causing you currently worries? As far as I understood you found the files but you are still with UPM to extract the 'batchers'-version from UPM?

Cheers,
Daniel

Hi @Daniel Ebers ,

My intension is to add Assignee field to the Batch email Notifications template. 

Weather the Assignee is updated or not I always want Assignee field when ever I get Batch email notification. 

Could you please suggest a way for it. 

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2020

For the specific edit I'd refer to the Velocity Users Guide which you can find in the linked knowledge base article for Jira Server (see above).

The re-pack and upload should be a rather easy step that follows. From the article (I haven't tested the process myself, yet) there are a few steps needed but they seem to be not so tricky.

Cheers,
Daniel

Here there is no particular location where we have to add the velocity context..

Could you please help me on this regard. Thanks.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events