Cannot view attachments in Jira tickets

iris.li October 30, 2019

After uploading attachments in a Jira ticket, the attachments area is blank.

1 comment

Amith Mathur _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2019

Hi @iris.li , 

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Are you getting any error message? When you click on "Attach" and click on Insert, what exactly is happening? Can you please confirm if this is happening with all the JIRA tickets spanned across projects?          

Thanks,

Amith Mathur

iris.li October 31, 2019

Hello @Amith Mathur _Appfire_ , thanks for your comment!

No, no error message. I can upload images to ticket and alert "Image xxx is attached successfully" displayed. But the attachment area is not showing anything. Like below:

image.png

Amith Mathur _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2019

Hi @iris.li , 

Do you have any other apps or customization ? Can you please check in any other project?  Is this the next gen or a classic project? 

Thanks,

Amith Mathur

iris.li November 1, 2019

@Amith Mathur _Appfire_ It works normally in another project. I didn't change any customization and I can see menus of attachments. 

image.png

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events