Can't get in contact with user support

Gustavo Nunes Batista February 12, 2018

Hey everyone,

I've been having issues all day with Jira - namely queues aren't showing any tickets. I can't edit the queues, I couldn't figure out what the issue was so I raised a request with Atlassian Support.

The ticket I got was PSCLOUD-126(it wasn't PSCloud before) and it was created at 8:16 and I've got no feedback yet(13:47 as I write this).

Is anyone having similar issues?

1 comment

Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2018

@Gustavo Nunes Batista are you have issues with Jira Service Desk Cloud? 

What issues are you having exactly? Images would be helpful in order to help you with the issue you are having.

Thanks! 

Hey @Brittany Wispell,

Yes, Service Desk Cloud.

I can see the queues and the number of issues in each queue, when I click in the queue I just get a blank page.

In the console option I do see some errors when clicking the queue but I'm not too sure of what they mean.

q1.JPGq2.JPGq3.JPG

Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2018

@Gustavo Nunes Batista sorry I couldn't be more help here. This does look like a problem that needs to be addressed by Atlassian Support. 

Yeah, think so too - thanks anyway!

Hoping to get answer today at least. If I don't do you have any idea of what channels I might use to get in contacto with them?

Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 12, 2018

Best way is to contact support. They are usually fairly quick, I'm surprised you've been waiting so long for a response. Have you tried logging out and back in again? And has anything changed with your instance recently that you know of? 

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Brittany Wispell
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 12, 2018

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events