It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Calling all Jira Cloud users! Give us feedback on our exploration of a new navigation.

Viewing page 2 of 2

27 comments

The extension doenst work for me anymore. I used it for such a long time and it was way better then the original

Hi @Sebastian Goltz,

It's because the Early Access Program has been officially closed, see JRACLOUD-73180 New Navigation in Jira Cloud:

We're now gradually rolling out the changes to more instances and aim to be wrapped up by the end of June 2020. Note this could change, but we will do our best to keep everyone updated on this ticket.

At the moment, the new navigation is available to roughly ~5% of our customers. If there is a use case for you having the new navigation sooner, please reach out to our support team. 

Best,

- Manon

This is pretty poor. Could Atlassian either:

• Roll out the option of the new navigation to everyone or
  • stop breaking the extension

Either works as a solution.

Hi @Matt Tse , As a marketplace vendor building Cloud apps for Jira - it would be great if we could share an opt-in pool of usability testers and feedback community.

After all, the UX of the Jira Cloud experience can be only enhanced with human-centered apps! Do you know if something like this is already in the pipeline?

Matt Tse Atlassian Team Aug 05, 2020

Hi @Justine Violante !

Apologies for the delayed response. I completely missed this notification in my inbox.

I completely agree that experiences can only be enhanced if they're focused on the user! Could I just clarify what you're looking for though? Are you interested in getting access to a group of Atlassian customers to usability test the Cloud app you're building? Or are you looking to be part of an early group of vendors that get access to Jira Cloud's newest/latest changes so you can test your app's functionality?

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you