Bunch of Issues not consolidated in 1 Teams message per day and to user

Marc Dahinden July 17, 2022

Hi John

want to consolidate teams notifications for cutover tasks into one Teams message per day and to user directy instead of posting notifications to a project channel
Objective is to generate 1 Teams notification and send it to the user and per day with all issues.

We can take reference from the technique to post https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Bunch-of-Issues-not-consolidated-in-1-email-per-day-and-user/qaq-p/2074239#M95064. Output should be same as per email but now in Teams.

My internal IT told me that it is currently only possible to send a message to a teams channel what will notify all users assigned to my project instead of notifying specific users who need to work on a task.

We run our JIRA on our own server.

Thanks for sending me a solution approach.
Cheers, Marc

1 comment

Marc Dahinden July 19, 2022

@John Funk 

Hi John

Any idea how you could fulfill my requirement?

Thanks, Marc

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2022

Hi @Marc Dahinden  - I am sorry, but I do not have expertise with sending messages to Teams. Did you try the same functionality for emails but doing a Teams message instead of the email? And if so, what happened? 

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events