Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Becoming an Atlassian Admin (Where do I begin?)

Chris Sanchez March 8, 2018

Thinking about transitioning to an Atlassian Administrator.  Was just wondering where a good place may be to start training up on the administration side of some of the more common apps Atlassian offers.

1 comment

Comment

zack
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 8, 2018

Aside from the experience of using the tools as part of my job, I've spent a lot of time recently studying and preparing for many of the Atlassian Certification exams. Atlassian offers training for the exams, and even if you aren't planning on taking the tests, I've found the training to be immensely helpful for learning about the tools and giving a good jumping off point for where to continue learning.

All the training options can be found here: https://training.atlassian.com/

I've used a lot of the On Demand training specifically, so if you have any questions about them let me know!

Chris Sanchez March 8, 2018

Thank you so much for the nudge in the right direction, I know what I will be doing over the weekend now!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events