Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

Bryce Hays
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2018

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards.

Think you have a story to share? Signup for a 1-hour workshop on Friday, September 28th at our downtown Austin, TX office. We have multiple time slots available throughout the day. We will compensate you with a $100 Visa e-gift card or Paypal.  

Does this sound like you or someone you know? Please fill out or pass along the link to this questionnaire. If you are a fit, we will be in touch! 

5 comments

Comment

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2018

Hi @Bryce Hays - I don't find a questionnaire link in your post - did the session fill up?

~~Larry

Dnyaneshwar Ramesh Borase September 25, 2018

Hello @Bryce Hays,

Unable to find pass along the link to this questionnaire.

Thanks!

Bryce Hays
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2018

Thanks for letting me know. I've added the link to the description. 

Deleted user October 1, 2018

I am willing to do a remote session, but not local.

Bryce Hays
Atlassian Team
October 24, 2018

@[deleted] we actually have an upcoming remote opportunity. 

Check it out

Rosa M Fossi October 4, 2018

Dang!!! I missed this!!!   I'd love to join the next one in ATX

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2018

If you do a remote session, happy to join!

Bryce Hays
Atlassian Team
October 24, 2018

We actually have an upcoming remote opportunity. 

Check it out

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events