All my issues in all projects, are getting an error with every workflow transition

David Serafim February 1, 2018

The error is always the same, except for the instance #id that changes

The error:

Could not find workflow instance #159795: root cause: SQL Exception while executing the following:SELECT NAME, INITIALIZED, STATE FROM public.OS_WFENTRY WHERE ID=? (ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block)

It seems that you have tried to perform an illegal workflow operation.

I make the query directly in database:

SELECT ID, NAME, INITIALIZED, STATE FROM public.OS_WFENTRY
where ID = 159795

(it works, it will load the workflow Name with the state 1)

Can anybody help?

Thank you

2 comments

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2018

Start with the basics (albeit very obscured ones...).  Go to admin and look for "integrity check".  Run that, selecting the workflow related checks, and see what that does.

David Serafim February 1, 2018

Sorry. I already try that also. No errors.

thanks

David Serafim February 6, 2018

I found the problem, it was an error caused by one plugin (Workflow Sync from Adaptavist). I used safe mode and all looked ok, so I tried do disable the plugins one by one until I found the problem.

Anyways, thanks for your help. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2018

That's not an Adaptavist add-on!

David Serafim February 6, 2018

Sorry, My Apologies. Even the name was incorrect. It's Worklog Sync from OBSS, but it was an old version.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events