Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addition to issues management

Igor Kulagowski November 29, 2017

Hi!
I am looking for a addition to Jira, which connect a few project. I need function to move issues from project to project or synchronize (value and properties) issues between them.

2 comments

Comment

Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2017

I don't know if they do "move issue", but there are at least 5 apps that can synchronize issues.

See: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=issue+sync

francis
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 29, 2017

Regarding the move - Exalate does support that use case

You can 'Exalate' an issue, which copies the issue between one project and another, 'Unexalate' to clear the sync info and delete the original

Of course - in the context of a single instance - you can just use the standard move issue functionality

Francis

Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2017

Francis mentioned a good point - are you talking about a single or multiple instances here? I'd assume a single one.

If you actually want to move the issue (so that it does not exist in the old project anymore), I'd also recommend the standard move issue functionality.

If you want to synchronize between projects (even across instances), you probably want to go with Aron's search and choose the app which satisfies your needs the best.

Since I am part of the product team of Backbone Issue Sync, I'd obviously recommend that one.

Igor Kulagowski December 4, 2017

Perfect. Thanks a lot.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events