Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Sprint Ticket Loading Issue On First Page Load

Evan Brodie May 17, 2019

I have been running into a problem consistently over the last month with loading the Active Sprint page on my team's JIRA board. If I were to load or refresh the page with an issue already selected (ie, the {{selectedIssue}} query parameter equals a JIRA ticket ID), then the JIRA ticket on the right side panel fails to fully load. I can see an outline of the ticket rendered in a grayed-out manner, but there is a loading spinner in the foreground and I cannot interact with this ticket side panel in any way. I can't even click on the X button to close this side panel. Selecting other issues doesn't help, these also get stuck behind a loading spinner while still grayed-out.

The only way I can workaround this problem is to click on the Backlog and then back into the Active Sprint. Or, I could also manually delete the {{selectedIssue}} query parameter and reload the Active Sprint page. Now, I can click on tickets in my sprint with no problem and they fully load in the right side panel fast and with no further problems.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Is it a legit JIRA bug?

1 comment

Comment

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2019

Hi @Evan Brodie ,

What browser are you using? I've tried in Chrome, Edge, and IE 11 and I am unable to replicate it. Are others on your team running into the same issue? 

-Scott

Evan Brodie May 17, 2019

I ran into this issue with the latest versions of Chrome and Firefox. I haven't had a chance to see if anyone else in my team has this problem. I'll check back in when I find out.

Priscilla Joye November 11, 2020

Hey I'm having this problem in chrome and explorer. I can use my personal computer as a work around for now but have been having this issue for over a month now. The backlog and active sprint view does not load. My manager reset my password and that fixed the problem for a few hours and then went back to not loading. I also turned off the Jira Labs option and thought that was the problem but again after a few hours it is back to not loading. I've cleared cache & cookies, rebooted, nothing helps. Did you ever get your problem solved @Evan Brodie ? @Scott Theus any ideas?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events