A bug or not?

Rasmus Emil Andersson November 19, 2019

Where do we report bugs like that?

image.png

1 comment

Pete Singleton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2019

That's not a bug - you need to provide an entry in the Description box for each translation.

As they did? ;)

Pete Singleton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2019

On your screenshot, the bottom two (Hardware failure and Software failure) both have the Description box blank - that is causing the error for the last two.

The first error (on Cannot Reproduce) is due to the description being too long (over 255 characters).

Yeah but my point is, there is nothing to translate in the bottom two fields, so why should it be required. I can figure something out to put in there, that's not that issue.

Regarding the Cannot Reproduce description field, I had to lower the characters well under the 255 as it says is max.

*shrugs*

Pete Singleton
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 19, 2019

But in the bottom two, you have added something in the Name field, this is the translation.  So it expects a Description to go along with it.  You either leave Name & Description both blank (if you don't want to translate them), or you populate both (if you want translation).

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events