It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

30 day Jira Challenge/ Jira pub quiz

Hello, fellow Auggies!

I am putting up my Bat-signal for your knowledge and creativity! I am currently working on 2 things:
- putting together a 30 day Jira challenge for my company so I can get my company work more with Jira, We currently have it, but it’s not used properly and it’s hard to get people motivated to work on Jira.
- A Jira/Agile quiz (family feud style of pub quiz style or something similar). I have buzzers and am open to all suggestions.

I am hoping to get some inspiration and input from you guys for fun challenges and quiz questions! So if you have any fun ideas please let me know! I will post the challenge and quiz on the community and hopefully will be able to do something like the quiz during an AUG or community day.

Thank you so much for your help!

1 comment

LarryBrock Community Leader Feb 08, 2019

Hi @Tzoe Keat Chiam - Search the AUG leader spaces for Jira Jeopardy.  Hopefully someone else here will remember when/where the info about this was published.

~~Larry

Like Tzoe Keat Chiam likes this

Thanks @LarryBrock! This helps alot! 

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you