Share your top agile hacks for work/life for Team '22 and receive our Video Star badge!

Hey Jira and agile enthusiasts,

We have a special opportunity to feature YOU in our Team '22 Digital experience!

As many of you may know, we're all about agile at Atlassian. We'd love to hear your top agile hacks and tips in life and work, and feature some of your best tips and tricks in our Team '22 Digital experience following our Agile/Devops keynote.

How do I submit my agile hacks and tips?

Easy! Reflect on the agile principles below, and think about how they relate to your work/life.

Then, submit your answers in 1-2 sentences in video form at https://app.vouchfor.com/public/c/dVkAsvItNo or at the button below. We'd love to have your tips by Wednesday, March 30th. 

Submit your agile tips

Agile definition:

Relating to or denoting a method of project management, used especially for software development, that is characterized by the division of tasks into short phases of work and frequent reassessment and adaptation of plans.

The Agile Manifesto consists of four key values:

• Individuals and interactions over processes and tools.

• Working software over comprehensive documentation.

• Customer collaboration over contract negotiation.

• Responding to change over following a plan.

What will I get in return?

Keep an eye out for these videos featured in our Digital experience after our Team '22 Agile/DevOps Keynote!

Everyone who submits a video will all receive our new exclusive Video Star badge for your Community profile. ⭐

videostarbadge1.jpg

We can't wait to hear your top tips!

Submit your agile tips

4 comments

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2022

i'm in!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2022

Thanks for posting this @Sharon Tan!  I'm done!

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 30, 2022

Done! Hope to see my video in Team22👨‍👩‍👧‍👦.

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2022

Hi @Sharon Tan ,

Where can I see these videos, On-Demand Library?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events