How Atlassian Tools changed my career

I started using Atlassian Tools about 7 or 8 years ago. At that time, we started using Jira and Confluence to get a better overview of our work we had to do and moving documentation from Lotus Notes to Confluence.

A little bit later, we started using these tools also to share information with our customer. At that point, these tools became very important and this was a deep change in our kind of working.

This was very impressive for me, how smooth the communication with the customer was from this point, although it took a long time, until this kind of work was also fully accepted by the customer, because it was really big change there.

With this experiences, I started loving this tools.

Somewhen, I changed my job. Although I was hired for something completely different, I had the chance to choose a project, that was about Introducing Jira and Confluence in a customers company. And this project was the key point in my Atlassian Career, I think.

This project was such a great experience, that I wanted to keep doing something like that. I started to talk to my boss, if we could keep doing such projects. And he agreed. So we started to build this as a new business unit.

Next to this, we applied as Atlassian Solution Partner. By now, we have this runnig well, our Atlassian team is still growing and I'm now responsible for this business unit.

So, I can clearly say, Atlassian Tools changed my career.

1 comment

M Amine
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2020

Interesting story. Wish you the best @Bastian Stehmann 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events