Get the most complete exam preparation Atlassian offers, free!

Boost your Jira Admin certification exam scores with new, free Exam Success courses.

Hi everyone! This is Julia from the Atlassian University Certification Team.

I’m very excited to tell you about two new free Exam Success courses to help you get certified: ACP-120 Jira Administration for Cloud Exam Success and ACP-100 Jira Administration for Data Center Exam Success.

Exam Success courses are designed to be your study companion for 6–8 weeks leading up to your exam.

The course covers every exam topic and subtopic to make sure you understand everything you need to know, practice, or learn in order to pass. It will help you see where you have knowledge gaps and help you formulate your study plan. In addition, you’ll find examples of best practices.

You’ll be able to quickly get into the mindset of the exam by studying the many practice questions in the course – including all the explanations for every answer.

The best part?

Exam Success courses are developed by the same Atlassian experts who write the exams.

If you’re thinking of taking either exam, you’ll want an Exam Success by your side.

Why?

The average score of those who complete Exam Success is higher by 6 points, and those who don't take the course have an average score 5 points below passing!

Screenshot 2023-01-24 at 10.11.18 PM.png

Exam Success courses also point you towards important additional courses to fully prepare. The Certification Team has developed an entire library of free short courses to ensure your preparation is as complete as possible. Completing these short free courses is critical to your success. The Exam Success has you covered there: Every relevant course is listed in your Exam Success in the corresponding section of study.

Each Exam Success course comes with all these resources:

• Guidelines for what is expected in each section of the exam.
  • In-depth technical lectures reviewing every exam topic – by the Atlassian experts who wrote the exam
  • Enrollment guidance about which free Atlassian short courses to use to prepare for each section of the exam
  • Comprehensive exam topics checklist with links to the relevant documentation
  • Tips and tricks for exam success – including how to approach the exam questions
  • Practice questions with detailed explanations of the correct and incorrect responses
  • Sandbox set-up instructions
  • Sandbox challenges to guide exploration of the exam topics in Jira
  • Trello template (new!) to help you create your own study plan

And one last word from Community member @Ubaid Eusuf Zai:

“This is by far the best course I have come across for ACP-120 preparation. Just because of this course I managed to get 85% result on my first ever Atlassian Certification! Looking forward for more.”

@Ubaid Eusuf Zai

Atlassian Certified Jira Administrator for Cloud and Community Member

Get the most complete exam preparation that Atlassian has for you!

Grab one of the free study companions now:

ACP-120 Jira Administration for Cloud Exam Success→

ACP-100 Jira Administration for Data Center Exam Success→

Happy Learning!

Julia and the Atlassian University Certification Team

8 comments

Suzi Firth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2023

This is great thanks. I've never been huge on gaining certifications in the past despite working in Servicedesk for 14 years, but since building our Jira platform last year I'd love to have a Jira certification to add to my resume.

University held an event last week to speak about the certifications and it was great to hear feedback from other admins that had already attempted the test and were keen to get some insights on preparing for the exam.

Suzi

Like # people like this
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2023

Nice! Think that I'll try the one for DC!

Like # people like this
Simon Huprich January 25, 2023

Hey, 
I used the one for Cloud for my exam preparation a few days ago.
Really great!
Passed on the first try.
Thank you!
Greetings

Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2023

Fantastic! Thank you!

Like # people like this
Jonathan Santos
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 30, 2023

Thanks!!

jack November 15, 2023

great  Thanks!!

Chris S. March 11, 2024

Is the "ACP-100 Jira Administration for Data Center Exam Success" link above still valid?  Following the link gets to "Content Unavailable".

Thank you,

Chris

Joanna Thurmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 28, 2024

@ch1csny1 There is no success course for this exam anymore, but the Exam page (https://university.atlassian.com/student/activity/837225-acp-100-jira-administration-for-data-center-and-server-exam?) contains a very detailed Exam Topics guide and nearly 100 sample questions.

There are also preparation courses available are listed under the "Foundation Courses" heading on the Jira Administrator learning path: https://university.atlassian.com/student/collection/850385/path/1062304. Namely: 

• Jira Administration Part 1 Data Center
  • Jira Administration Part 2
  • Getting More from Jira Workflows

Good luck on your preparation. You can do it!

Like Marie Kent likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events