Calling all QA Members! Share your ideas to improve agile test management in Zephyr for Jira!

Hello Everyone!

We are happy to announce that Zephyr for Jira Cloud has a brand new Ideas Portal!

Zephyr for Jira Cloud users can share their ideas, vote on ideas they like, and talk directly with our product team as development gets planned.

Whether you used Zephyr for Jira previously or currently, we'd appreciate any ideas you may have from your experience in QA. 

Great Idea Examples

Currently, the most popular feature is using JQL directly when adding tests to a test cycle as opposed to a JQL filter that needs to be created separately.

Even without votes, our Product Team is engaging with all of the ideas as seen in this feature request to increase the token timeout to improve usability. Our Product Owner asked a follow-up question. Once he understood the request and its value, our team took action to implement it in the upcoming release.

Share your ideas with us!

Please visit and let us know your ideas. We are all excited to see the ideas coming from QA members and users like yourself! 

Visit the Zephyr for Jira Cloud Ideas Portal

1 comment

Pedro Felgueiras
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2020

Hi @Steven Colón 

Recently, I had to move several test cases from one project to other. As you know, when using Jira Server, the test cycle, test execution and other details  are lost when moving test cases. 

I was able to make this migration because I have full access to the data base and the attachments folder. I spent some large hours trying to understand the structure and creating some scripts that make this a possibility.  

In the cloud, as you know, we dont have full access to the data base and the attachments folder. How was i suppose to make this kind of operation in the cloud version ?  

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events