Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Reminders for Jira not sending reminder emails

michelle_sawyer March 4, 2024

@Robert Massaioli _Atlassian_ I have just set up the My Reminders App but it is not sending any reminders to my email. I tested sending a reminder via your app today and have saved the reminder which is still saved however the email did not go out.

How can I ensure the emails go out and find all the notifications that have have not been sent so I can review the list and complete the actions.

I have checked my notifications settings and there are all on as per below. 

I receive system generated emails that are tagged to me and I have tested the My Reminders option in Jira which did send a reminder to my email.

1 answer

0 votes
Mohanraj Thangamuthu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2024

Hello, Good day. You could create a ticket with the application support team directly : https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212778/my-reminders-for-jira?tab=support&hosting=cloud

DeVonna Scheuffele April 12, 2024

@Robert Massaioli _Atlassian_ 
We are also having the same issue no reminders, but when I try to log a case with the URL provided it says I can not create a case. Should I be creating the case with Atlassian Support instead?

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events