Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Work Management for recruitment: work with application and approval

Арина Варг February 16, 2022

Hello!

We are currently examining the tool and hoping to receive some help.

The main tasks we need system for: application/request-->work with the candidate (all steps)-->approval

Can you describe how the system helps automate step 1(application/request) and step 3(approval)?

For us it's important to have 2 major points

• Transparency: a manager creates an application for a new job, than we need to have automatic transfer of the application into base with candidates that will be screened for that. After the recruiting process is finished and we are happy with the suitable candidate we need to approve it, send an offer, etc.
  • Analytics: how many applications we had, we manaed to solve, how long it took, etc.

Could you please help me understand to what extent does the software help to solve these tasks?

Thank you in advance.

1 answer

2 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2022

Hi @Арина Варг 

Your requirements are straight forward. Let me share few points.

1. Create project using the "Recruitment" template, it is just for your reference and to get you started quickly but configurations can be modified later.
  2. Automatic transfer and approvals: Well this is controlled by the workflow, based on the information entered while creating the issue it can be auto assigned to someone or you can make it appear in a dashboard or may be setup notifications.
  3. Analytics: Jira native reports can help you with that, you can use Created vs Resolved, two dimensional filter statistics, average time in status gadget in your dashboard.

For approvals you can also look at Jira Service Management based projects. There are lot of other things you can do like use automation rules as well for further enhancements to your process.

I hope it helps.

Ravi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events