Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send an email to people who are not part of the project and their email is in a text box?

Alberto Torrejón January 12, 2023

How to send an email to people who are not part of the project and their email is in a text box? Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo [Herzum]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2023

Hi @Alberto Torrejón ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

Please take a look to the notification scheme. You can set a single email address to be notified when a specific event is fired. 

Btw, keep in mind that if that user has not access to the project he will receive an email but he can't view the ticket itself.

Fabio

Thnks!! Fabio, hablas español? La verdad es que estoy un poco perdido de cómo hacerlo? Me ayudarías?

Fabio Racobaldo [Herzum]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2023

Hey @Alberto Torrejón ,

please take a look to the following screenshoots

Immagine.png

Immagine1.png

you can set or a user (if it is a user in jira) or a single email address (if it is an external).

Fabio

That button is only seen by Jira admins? Because I don't see that option. 

Fabio Racobaldo [Herzum]
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2023

Yep. Just jira Admins can perform that change.

Okay! Thanks.

Now I have permission for this, but can you take a value from a text field for example? with this solution?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events