Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does using the form in a project generate unnecessary noise?

dward January 25, 2022

Before I create my first form I wanted to know if they are useful or create a distraction. let me know what you think, any feedback gratefully received.

1 comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2022

Hi @dward 

Notifications all depend on how you set them up - they are really independent of the Form. For me, Forms offer a fantastic functionality. 

Like # people like this
dward January 25, 2022

That is good to hear. I will do some more reading and see what others think before I total commit 

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2022

Just curious - but what kind of noise do you suspect the form would create? 

Like Curt Holley likes this
dward January 25, 2022

Hi John, From the overview it looked like I created a form that people outside of the project could fill in and submit to the project as an issue for review. I was wondering if this would lead to a team being over whelmed and not being able to see the wood for the trees. 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 25, 2022

You can control who can create issues on your project by updating the Permission Scheme for the project. Just change who has the Create Issues permission.  :-)

Like Simon H likes this
dward January 25, 2022

👍

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events