Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello from a new member of the JWM team

Hi everyone! :wave:

My name’s Abby. I’m joining as the new Product Marketing Manager on the Jira Work Management team and wanted to introduce myself before jumping into exciting updates and announcements.

I can’t wait to learn from you all about how you’re using JWM to make work, less work. One of the topics I'm exploring right now is how to get multiple teams on the same page when your project spans across them. 

You’ll see me here in the Community sharing JWM news, asking for your feedback, and joining conversations about best practices. But for now, I’d love to get to know you as I settle in. What’s your role and why did you choose Jira Work Management?

By the way, I’m all ears when it comes to music and book recommendations too. :notes: :books:

3 comments

Matthew Canham
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 28, 2022

Welcome to the team and to Community, Abby!

Like # people like this
Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2022

Warm Welcome  😀

Like Abby Stiris likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2022

Welcome to the JWM Team, Abby!! Really looking forward to what you have to share with us!

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events