Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

why we can extract the entire max result issues using particular project JQL in automation ?

client has the issue.pngwhen i am using particular JQL for the project cant extract maximum only it give 50 index data of the page there is no different JQL for each 50 index data. I need to extract total issues but only get 50 max result, there is no page index options to pull the total data could anyone clarify this query?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hrm, I think that documentation is missing the limit parameter, which tells you how much to increment the start value so that you can keep requesting additional "pages" of data.

In your case, it sounds like the default limit is 50. So then, you need to make the same query, but add a start=50 to it. You would keep doing that until you get a response with isLast=true.

There's a good example (and probably a better explanation than mine) on how this works here:

Pagination in the REST API 

thanks Mr. Darryl Lee with the help of your reply I found that alternate way finally it is help me to sort out this issue. Now onwards I can easily extract all the data 

thanks and regards
S. Chandra Prakash 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

👋 Looking for 15-20 volunteers to test Atlassian training content

Hi everyone! Are you interested in beta testing Atlassian University’s newest (unreleased!) training course? We’re looking for 15-20 volunteers to test our newest training course, Basic reporting...

536 views 19 25
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you