when Jira Software Premium has to be used instead of Jira Software estandar?

sandra May 18, 2021

Hello. Currently, my company has the Jira Software Estándar  so far we were working on only two projects but by the end of May we will be work on more projects. So in my opinion in the PMO, we will need to manage more complexity and we will need to planing and watch dependencies between the projects. Jira Software Estándar does not have the Plans module in order to create a plan for each project and the projects' portfolio. In my opinion, we need to upgrade our Jira in order to be able to planning because of the basic road map that comes with Jira Software Estandar is not for planning projects. I am right about my conclusion? I need to explain the answer to the Product Owner because from the product perspective is enough the Basic Road Map but for manage projects is no enough the Basic Road Map so we will need an Advance Road Map that comes with Jira Software Premium. Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2021

Hi Sandra - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Yes, you are correct - you will need a Jira Premium Subscription to have access to Advanced Road Maps (Plans). There are different than regular Road Maps because they can span multiple projects - which is what you want I believe. 

sandra May 19, 2021

Thanks John !!! 

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events