what is in dashboard and what it shows?

Abeeha Ali February 11, 2018

i want to know that what is dashboard and what it shows to us i want to know everything about jira dashboard, it help us for what, i want to know about the features of dashboard, it is useful for what purpose and how can we use it for our work. thankyou

1 answer

2 votes
Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2018

Hi Abeeha,

The dashboard is customizable with multiple gadgets and endless possibities so it's very hard to tell you a particular thing you'd like to see on the dashboard.

If you're looking for particular use cases (fe.: I want to see Sprint Progress) we should be able to tell you whether or not it is possible and maybe even show you how it would look like.

On the following page you'll see a list of Gadgets that are available by default but this list can grow if you install particular addons: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/gadgets-for-jira-applications-939939037.html

Hope this helps.

Best,

Maarten

Suggest an answer