what are some of the popular add-ons for Jira which will help Top management to get a good reports

Rajesh Viswanathan August 18, 2022

what are some of the popular add-ons for Jira which will help Top management to get a good reports for decision making in business 

7 answers

5 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Anthony Kozlov_SaaSJet_ August 19, 2022

Hello @Rajesh Viswanathan 

It's a very interesting question. I can recommend you those we use in our job. These ones help to identify bottlenecks, fix them as soon as possible; and track issue changes during their lifespan.

Clockwork Automated time tracking helps to log time easily and track how much time team members spent during the day on solving task. It's easy in use.

Time in Status for Jira Cloud generates 7 types of status time reports, which help to identify delays, a responsible person for delays, etc.  You can track

• time in status,
  • Issue Age,
  • how long each assignee has spent solving tasks,
  • average time in status,
  • add Gadgets
  • export reports

and much more you can discover on the Atlassian Marketplace.

tis report.png

Also, you can try Issue History for Jira add-on which helps to track changes in Jira issues. It allows you to:

• track who and when has made a particular change to the issue.
  • learn how to keep deletedissues easily,
  • monitor status updates, etc.

2022-08-19_10-53-46.png

The 2 last add-ons are developed by my team, please, let me know if you have any questions.

I hope you find it helpful in your workflow.

Rajesh Viswanathan August 19, 2022

is this a paid add-ons

Anthony Kozlov_SaaSJet_ August 19, 2022

these add-ons are free for teams up to 10 users, but for more team members - they are paid.

also, you can try a 30-days free trial or request a demo call to learn how they works.

3 votes
Answer accepted
Chris Chappelear _Tempo_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 19, 2022

Hello @Rajesh Viswanathan 

In addition to what the others have recommended, you can also find more solutions in the Atlassian Marketplace. Below for example are the top *Cloud Fortified* options for Jira Cloud, under the category Reports.

Reports in Atlassian Marketplace jpeg.jpg

Full Disclosure - three of these products are developed by my employer but there are may others you may want to consider.

If you’re looking to report on time tracking or resource planning Tempo Timesheets and Tempo Planner may be good fits. If you’re looking to track work on a project or portfolio-level and roll up values needed for management, then Structure would fit the bill.

Again, depending on your enterprise-level reporting needs, I’m sure one of the many options in the Atlassian Marketplace can help :) 

Best, 

Chris

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 1, 2022

Hi @Rajesh Viswanathan 

If you want powerful reports for decision making, I won't hesitate in recommending our top solutions:

Dashboard Hub for Jira

• Create highly visual and powerful dashboards with ease.
  • Enjoy the flexibility of visualizing whatever visual metaphor you need with JQL Custom Charts.
  • Report to external users without access to your Jira instance with public links like this one.
  • Create multi-project/multi-instance/cross-team dashboards.
  • Instantly set up dashboards by loading our pre-defined templates.
  • Create your perfect dashboards thanks to +70 gadgets.
  • Link up customer dashboards on your Customer Portal to report and make life easier for your users.
  • Customize your dashboards to fit your personal/professional needs.
  • Powerful, enterprise-ready, flexible and intuitive app.

Dashboard Hub for Confluence

Excluding the feature about the Customer Portal dashboards, all the benefits mentioned above plus:

• Confluence macros, which let you embed dashboards or specific gadget into your Confluence pages.
  • Filter Rules for redirection, which let you display dashboard by redirecting users and/or groups.

Hope it helps, feel open to try them for free for 30 days!

Iván, Product Marketing Manager

0 votes
Answer accepted
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2022

Hi @Rajesh Viswanathan 

As a marketing manager of Custom Charts for Jira, I always strive to improve our user and customer use case coverage. 

I can highly recommend it for your data-driven decision-making. Here we explained how dashboard reports might help HR and Marketing teams make better choices and improve their overall performance. 

Of course, there are many tools on the market, so you can try and pick what works best for your specific use case :) 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2022

@Rajesh Viswanathan ,

Do you need these reports to live outside of Jira or will your management have a license in to your system?

Rajesh Viswanathan August 19, 2022

they are part of org and they have full access 

0 votes
Rajesh Viswanathan January 25, 2023

If you looking for top management then i suggest 

1.Burn down chat

2.Cycle time trend

3.Average Age Chart

4.Two Dimension filter

5.Overall Sprint Progress

0 votes
Rahul_RVS_Support
Marketplace Partner
August 19, 2022

Hi @Rajesh Viswanathan 

We have built an add-on to solve some of the reporting challenges in Jira.
I think it’s something that your organization might see immediate value in.

Agile Tools 

Below are the main features of the app:

1) Links/Portfolio/Advanced Roadmaps Hierarchy :- View/Manage roll up for hierarchy (up to 10 levels), based on your Portfolio/Advanced Roadmaps/Issue Links parent child relationship.

2) Epic Hierarchy :- View/Manage roll up for standard Jira hierarchy. Epic -> User Story -> Subtask

3) Time in Status :- More than 7 types of Time in Status reports to track issues.

4) Worklogs Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features

5) Timesheet :- View/Enter your time spent for multiple days

TIS.PNG

Epic Hierarchy.PNG

Worklogs Report.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events