user unable to get jira email.

vishvam_bodduna February 15, 2021

Hello,

User unable to get the Jira emails. I have checked the notification scheme here user has issue commented permission. But still he can't receive Jira email to his outlook.

Can you please help me on this issue.

Thank in Advance

4 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2021

Hi Vishvan,

Sometimes a user email will get blacklisted by Atlassian and no emails sent. If you can verify that your local IT is not receiving emails into the server, then open a support ticket to have Atlassian check to see if the email address has been blacklisted.

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2021

Hi @vishvam_bodduna 

Here are the following points to focus on emails

In user profile information, a user can disable notifications if his/her changes. If he has to get the notification he has to enable it.

For the notification scheme, you are referring to, please check the user which role he is present in or which group he is present in and add them in the issue commented section.

You can double-check the permission if the user has permission in admin helper.

Thanks,
Pramodh

0 votes
vishvam_bodduna February 15, 2021

Hi promodh,

I am using jira server. can you please send me the navigation.

where i have to do these changes.

Thank you.

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 15, 2021

FYI,

Please check the personal profile of the user.

Suggest an answer