updateding a new versionto 12.1 makes bug that i can not slide and answer a call and also the clock viewer is wrong.

ilan rabi August 30, 2015

should i go back to 12.0 version ?

if yes, how do i do it ?

thanks

ilan

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2015

This has nothing to do with Atlassian software.

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2015

I'm afraid this is very unclear.  I can tell that what you are upgrading is causing problems, but...

• That I can not slide - does not really make sense.  Cannot slide what?  What do you mean by slide? (I'd like to guess that you might mean "drag and drop", but I'm not too sure)
  • Answer a call - similarly hard to pin down.  Is this something in your workflow?  A transition?
  • Clock viewer - I'm out of guesses on what that might be.
  • Version 12?  JIRA Agile's latest release is currently 6.7.  Not 12.1

Could you explain the question a bit more?
ilan rabi August 31, 2015

Hi
I will try to phrase a beter explaination :
The version of my one plus updated lately .
I wonder if it coused the folowing bugs :
1. I can not answer incoming calls .when the screen is off the call is coming but then i can not slide in order to answer (the graphics is stuck)
2. The clock graphics is upside-down: 12:00 look like 00:12

How can i please fix this software problem?

maby you can help me get a link to the former version

Thanks a lot
Ilan

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 31, 2015

I still don't know what you are talking about - what is the software that is on version 12.1? What's it breaking in JIRA?

ilan rabi August 31, 2015

hi Nic

I can not say it is a JIRA problem because i dont know what JIRA is...

anyway, my one-plus upgrated its version lately and many things goes wrong now. 

i just need your help to roll back to the former version, in which everything was o.k.

my phone status now is :

12.1-yog4pas1no

android 5.1.1

3.4.67 cyanogenmod-g223b093

thanks again for trying to help me

ilan

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 31, 2015

This begs the question - why did you label it with JIRA when it has nothing to do with it? You're in completely the wrong place, you need to ask on the site that is about the software you are having the problem with, not a site dealing with Atlassian applications.

Suggest an answer