there are no boards which contain this sprint

Jason North August 17, 2014

We started a 30-day trial of JIRA to manage our software product engineering. We've setup 3 projects with a bunch of sprints and issues and are running into all kinds of problems.

I have two questions:

QUESTIONS #1 - How to fix this issue?

On one project we created the issues were all assigned to a sprint and then disappeared. We can see the issues, but when we try to update edit them and reconfirm they should be on SPRINT 1... we get this error:

"there are no boards which contain this sprint"

But this is incorrect, as there is a board with this sprint. We've confirmed by renaming it and we can see this new renamed sprint on the board. How do we get these issues visible again under this sprint on the board?

We've been trying to follow these instructions, but our heads are spinning.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILEKB/Issues+are+not+appearing+in+JIRA+Agile+Rapid+Boards

QUESTION #2 - How can I talk to a human about these problems and get a few pointers? We would really like to continue to use JIRA beyond the trial, but we need more confidence that we know HOW to use it.

Thanks,

Jason

UPDATE: I'm using the ON DEMAND jira, not download.

1 answer

0 votes
Abhi Vaishnav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2014

Hi Jason,

Have you tried contacting Atlassian support? I have had great experiences working with them and while they have Hercules which scans your logs and provides some answers, they do have a human get back to you within your SLA time-limit.

Suggest an answer