• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

tengo un mensaje de jira que indica que se me desactivaron las notificaciones

me ayudan a como resolver este tema, cuando entro al proyecto que tengo en service desk;

Las notificaciones por correo electrónico están desactivadas hasta el 23/dic/20

Has enviado el número máximo de notificaciones de 1 day para tu plan. Esta limitación se eliminará cuando te pases al plan Standard/Premium (de pago) tras el período de evaluación.

pero revise y debo tener notificaciones por correo ilimtadas en version free, saben algo o que tengo mal configurado?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Erick Padilla  -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Please note in that message, you have reached the "maximum number of 1 day notifications..."  My understanding is that the free plans are limited to 100 notifications per day, regardless of the monthly limits.  When more are needed a license may be purchased.

Best regards,

Bill

ok, que se considera como notificaciones?

las respuestas automaticas que tiene JIRA (que puedo configurar, correcto?)

y las respuestas que realizo desde comentarios?

lo pregunto porque realmente mi operación no es muy grande y posiblemente me acabe las notificaciones por una mala configuración de notificaciones

Hi!  The posts I found in the community forum specifically referred to limits on sending emails.  That means anything sending emails: assignments, watchers, filter subscriptions, mentions, shares, automation rules, add-on product notifications, etc.  For an active project a team could easily reach that limit daily.

One mitigation would be to reduce notifications to only the ones you feel are absolutely necessary and disable the others.

ok, perfecto, me quedo muy claro, voy a configurar mejor las notificaciones para no consumir las notificaciones.

por ahora solo somos 2 agentes y no deberiamos usar tantas notificaciones y el volumen de solicitudes no suman mas de 40 por día,

gracias por sus respuestas!, felices fiestas 

Like Bill Sheboy likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Announcing the waitlist for Jira Work Management

Hey there Cloud Community members! We’re excited to give you the first glimpse of the new home for business teams on Jira — Jira Work Management. Jira Work Management is the next generation of J...

874 views 14 20
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you