tempo timesheet start / stop as soon I drag a task in agile board

Willy Mena May 28, 2014

Currently is a bit of a killer everytime I drag a task to In progress I need to start the tracker. Is there a way make it work with agile board?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2014

Hi Willy,

this is not supported in the current Tempo Timesheets version, but it has been requested in https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/TT-202

We value feedback and comments on how we can make Tempo better, so if you'd like to contribute to this request, please vote on it and add a comment that will help Tempo developers to implement this request.

Kind regards,

Susanne

0 votes
Sverrir Tynes [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2014

Please create a new one if it is indipendet from this question and we ll answer accordingly.

Sverrir Tynes
Tempo support

0 votes
Willy Mena June 3, 2014

Hello Susanne,

Thanks for the reply. I have another question? Should I include it here or should I create a new one?

Suggest an answer