start date and bigpicture integration

m_cusmai April 7, 2020

Hi,

I am using jira software on cloud and BigPicture to have gantt and resource management capabilities.

I am not expert on jira, but I though that when I create an issue (task, subtask, etc...) I can define a duration (original estimate?) then when I create a program and import the project I will see all issues on gantt with the right duration. With all tasks on gantt I can plan them in time with right dependency and so on.

The problem is that the tasks on gantt don't have the duration, and when I change the duration this doesn't have effect on issue (original estimate).

I have see some posts and some documentation about this kind og configuration, but I am not able to find the correct place to do this.

Can anyone help me?

2 answers

0 votes
Marcin Geb _SoftwarePlant_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 26, 2020

Hello,

this is where you make this setting:

Jira administration > Manage apps > BigPicture > Technical configuration > General > Task > Task configuration

More: https://wiki.softwareplant.com/display/DOCUMENTATION/Task+configuration#Taskconfiguration-TaskPeriodConfiguration

start-end-date.png

0 votes
m_cusmai April 13, 2020

Hi,

am I the only person having this problem?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events