something happened with service desk

Claudia Pizarro Videla February 18, 2021

I can not see any of the queues i had defined and will not let me answer tickets... and I have an admin profile. Also the view changed... need help fixing this asap. Thanks 

2 answers

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2021

Hi Claudia - Just make sure they you are still a Project Administrator for the project. And maybe that you have Service Desk Team Member role.

Both of those would be under the People menu. 

we did not make any config changes. did you change anything?

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2021

haha - No, I am just another Atlassian user - I don't have access to your instance. Did you actually check those things to make sure you have those roles in the project? 

it all broke suddenly... al customizations... it's not a role thing... :S

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 18, 2021

Can other people see it and not you? Or nobody can see it? 

I would also make sure you have the jira-servicedesk-users permission in User Administration

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 18, 2021

so i assume you can access the project and view issues but you don't see any queues? Can you share an image of what you do see?

guys, we lost all our customizations... we can not answer tickets, I checked with other members of our team and it is a generalized problem.  A big problem. I',ll share some pictures asap. Did you guys update / release something? 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 18, 2021

Just to be clear we (John and I) don't work for Atlassian. If you need Atlassian Support please contact them - https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ 

I'm not seeing issues on my end but I could be on a different build. Do you have other projects and if so are they ok? Who all has admin permissions? Is it possible that one of the admins has changed something?

I am an admin... :/ thanks anyway. Went through atlassian support, ended up here... I'll chek the link you shared. Thanks again. Cheers

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 18, 2021

i sure would contact support then. they can log in and have a look.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events