rights to pay for the account

Іван Андрєєв September 5, 2022

We want to give the manager only rights to pay for the account, or is it possible without giving the admin role?

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2022

The person who is going to pay the bill only needs to be named as the billing contact for the system (my.atlassian.com is the quickest place to see who are the billing and technical contacts for your Atlassian systems).  

They do not need to be granted any admin rights, or even any access to your Atlassian systems.

Іван Андрєєв September 5, 2022

Should she pay through the payment system or through the admin panel? Then where can I get the details for payment? Is it possible to make a prepayment?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2022

Through the payment system that is in the site admin, not the product admin.

The last time I looked at a renewal, it offered me the option to pay for the next year's subscription several months ahead of my end-date, but that was for a small 50 user system.  I don't look at larger systems, I work for a partner who has a dedicated licencing team that does that dort of stuff for me.

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events