release date for planned issues

Francesca Passaglia October 25, 2017

Hi all,

I need to have in one single report the list of some issues filtered by epic link (or similar), in case those issue are planned in one release (meaning they have fix version filled) in that single report I need to have the release date of the version. Is this possible?

Thanks and regards

Francesca

1 answer

0 votes
Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 25, 2017

@Francesca Passaglia, the easiest (and cleanest) way to do this is to run your query and export the results to .csv.  You can then manipulate the data any way you need to.

If you only need a few fields, you can add theose fields from the column selector on the Search for Issues screen and then export CSV (Current Fields).  Otherwise use the export CSV (All Fields).

.pd

Francesca Passaglia October 26, 2017

thanks you. My problem is that the filter shall be view in a Confluence page and so need to run and fill the data automatically. Is there any possibility to have something like a join between issues and releases so that that info will be there runtime?

Thanks again for the help

regards

Francesca

Suggest an answer