release date for planned issues

Hi all,

I need to have in one single report the list of some issues filtered by epic link (or similar), in case those issue are planned in one release (meaning they have fix version filled) in that single report I need to have the release date of the version. Is this possible?

Thanks and regards

Francesca

1 answer

0 votes
Peter DeWitt Community Champion Oct 25, 2017

@Francesca Passaglia, the easiest (and cleanest) way to do this is to run your query and export the results to .csv.  You can then manipulate the data any way you need to.

If you only need a few fields, you can add theose fields from the column selector on the Search for Issues screen and then export CSV (Current Fields).  Otherwise use the export CSV (All Fields).

.pd

thanks you. My problem is that the filter shall be view in a Confluence page and so need to run and fill the data automatically. Is there any possibility to have something like a join between issues and releases so that that info will be there runtime?

Thanks again for the help

regards

Francesca

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Mar 05, 2018 in Jira Software

Jack Graves: Real Ale enthusiast with a knack for Jira Software implementation

@Jack Graves [AC] first caught our eye with his incredible breakdown of what, in his opinion, can make or break a Jira software implementation. (Read his thoughts on this thread)! In this follow...

96,844 views 4 14
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you