"Unable to complete GreenHopper REST method .. NullArgumentException " in atlassian-greenhopper.log

DI2E Licensing
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2014

I'm not a developer, so I don't know what the developers are doing when these errors pop up in the logs. But I'd like to resolve it. Any suggestions?

[atlassian.greenhopper.gadget.SprintHealthResource] Unable to complete GreenHopper REST method 
com.atlassian.jira.util.dbc.Assertions$NullArgumentException: second should not be null!

Currently running JIRA v6.2.1. JIRA Agile plugin (Build: #460fe232df97f85c).

This error is new. Only started popping up after the upgrade to v6.2.1 and the Agile plugin build referenced above.

Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Frederick Plante March 26, 2014

Hi,

This is a known bug in JIRA Agile 6.3.11 (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-10524).

It should be fix in the next update of JIRA Agile. This has nothing to do with JIRA 6.2.1.

Have a nice day,

Frederick P.

0 votes
Taiwo Akindele
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 2, 2014

This bug is fixed in version v. 6.3.12. You should be able to resolve it by an updating JIRA Agile after 6.3.12 official release.

Suggest an answer