"Oops, you've found a dead link" when you click on Post Functions

Evgeny Erofeev November 24, 2017

In Workflow designer,

when I create Transition from Any Status to Itself, and click its Post Functions right after that, I’ve got “404 Oops, you've found a dead link”.

To make it work I need to refresh or reopen the Workflow designer.

1 answer

0 votes
Marko Filipan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 24, 2017

Hi Evgeny,

It is difficult to say what could the issue be without any further information.

Can you please attach the XML export of your workflow? Please follow step 1 on section "Copying a workflow between systems" on the linked KB article: Using XML to create a workflow.

Also, two questions for you:

• Do you maybe have reverse-proxy set up? We've seen cases when browser request were redirected to wrong URL because of misconfigured server.xml proxy parameters.
  • Can you find some information in the logs? Your logs can be found in <JIRA_HOME>/log directory.

You can attach your files here

Looking forward to your output.

Kind regards,
Marko Filipan

Evgeny Erofeev November 26, 2017

Hi Marko,

Thanks for response.

As I said, refreshing/reopening of he workflow page solves the problem. Therefore I don't think that xml export would bring some light. And I definitely can stand this little issue ).

I’ve got JIRA Server locally installed on my PC. Even If I’ve got reverse-proxy, I believe, I would have got the same problem in other places of JIRA. But I don’t.

Thanks for your help.

PS. JIRA Core 7.6 on Win 10.

Suggest an answer