"Failed to load" on all attachments

Piotr Selewoniuk July 6, 2021

The problem seems to be connected to my desktop, I have this problem with every media attached to any task (new and old) in any project, on any browser (tried chrome/firefox/edge), but everything works fine if I log in from mobile, also my teammates dont have any problem with it. I'm using Win10, i tried whitelisting the url in OS and in Chrome, tried turning the firewall off, but I cant get it to work, what else can I try?

failedload.PNG

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Piotr Selewoniuk July 7, 2021

Dont know what changed, but its working now

Shane Gleeson July 23, 2021

Hey Piotr, did you find out what resolved this? the exact same issue is happening me

May 15, 2022

+1

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2021

If this is specific to your desktop then I would contact your IT department. Are others experiencing this.

Piotr Selewoniuk July 6, 2021

Others arent experiencing this problem, what I'm asking is what could cause this problem. I noticed that when the images go from loading to "loading error" is when this request:
https://XXXXXX.atlassian.net/gateway/api/engage-targeting/api/v2/user/XXXXXXXXXXXX/messages/issue-details-admin-options-rollout-two/start
returns this response:
{"status":"Conflict","message":"User is not enrolled in message 'issue-details-admin-options-rollout-two'","errors":[]}
But it could be unrelated, maybe it's just waiting for this response and then does something else, but I see no network errors after that point

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events