"Done" status is missing from Column Mgmt on board config UI

Randy Joeckel October 18, 2021

The sprint board I created with the various status columns found in the <Config><Columns> does not have a status to map for issues with the status of DONE.   I do have a column tagged for DONE issues that contain CLOSED, CANCELLED & PROD QUEUE, but the DONE status IS NOT listed on my column management window within the configuration UI.  The DONE status is not listed in "Unmapped Statuses" either.

? how do I add the DONE status included in my Done column so I can include issues that have been worked and completed so they will show on the full board ?

Currently, when I mark the issues as Closed/Done, they disappear from the board which makes sense b/c there is no DONE status in my DONE column.

OK....I'm "done" talking ;-)  anybody have some good advice?

Nevermind...I think I corrected the problem by editing the JQL that populated the board.   So issues are now showing on the board in the DONE column.

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 20, 2022

@Randy Joeckel Glad you were able to figure out that the issues with this status done were being filter out from your results due to the JQL query you were using.    

Suggest an answer