"Done" Stories Still Appears in the Next Sprint

Nicholas Ren September 6, 2022

Previously, my done stories would disappear from the board after I start a new sprint but recently the done stories remain on the board after starting a new sprint.

How do I resolve this?

2 answers

2 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2022

Can you verify that the "done" issues were in the right-most column when the sprint was closed? For issues to be considered completed in a sprint they must be in the right-most column of the board.

Violeta labini September 18, 2022

Ok i wait after starting a new sprint.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2022

Hi @Nicholas Ren ,

Any screenshots of this case?

Hope this helps.

I did create a Cancel column that comes after the Done column.

Could this be the reason?

2022-09-07 15_08_44-BD board - Agile board - Jira.png

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 6, 2022

After the sprint completed, only the issues in the 'Cancel' column are removed and the issues in the 'done' column in the previous column reappear in the new sprint.

I think @Jack Brickey has already given you the answer.

For issues to be considered completed in a sprint they must be in the right-most column of the board.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events