"DONE" carries over to next sprint in next-gen??

claire.parsons@compass.com December 3, 2020

Tickets with "DONE" status are carrying over to the next sprint even once the sprint is completed. I've looked at edit workflow and can't figure out how to change this. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2020

Hi Claire - is the Done column the last column on your Sprint board? 

@John Funk - nope, I had blocked after Done - is that all I needed?! :) 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2020

Yep - Done has to be the final column.  :-)

Okay thanks @John Funk - would be great to make that clear in the "edit workflow" area vs. just the sprint board! Thanks!!

Like # people like this
0 votes
Ashish Jain April 19, 2022

Hey I have the 'done' status at the last column of the sprint board, but still the done tickets are moving on the next sprint 

Mykenna Cepek
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 23, 2022

For anyone else with @Ashish Jain's problem, review the Columns area of your Board, and ensure that the "Set Resolution"- checkbox is checked for your terminal (Done aka green) Statuses.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events