possible to add a screenshot when I create an issue?

Saman - June 15, 2012

Hi,

I am wondering if its possible to add a screenshot when I create an issue? Why do you have to create the issue and then add the screenshot after?

I dont mean attaching a screenshot but using the more actions > then attach screenshot

If would be really helpfull if it would possible.

Thank you.

2 answers

0 votes
Justin Corcoran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2012

No, you can't add the "Add Screenshot" option to the create screen. Here's the explanation I got when I asked this question:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/34592/can-i-add-the-add-screenshot-option-to-a-screen

0 votes
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2012
Try Atlassian's Bonfire ! :) Http://www.atlassian.com/software/bonfire
Saman - June 15, 2012

So its not possible to create it when adding an issue?

I have a on demand trial version trying out greenhopper, how can i also try bonfire? under the plugings section in admin i do see a testing > bonfire support link but its not possible to activate it?!

Suggest an answer