plugins: Jira not starting up

Arnab Acharya December 6, 2020

System plugins failed to start: We haven't been able to start all the required system plugins

We couldn't start the following plugins:

• Jira Projects Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin)
  • Atlassian OAuth Consumer Plugin (com.atlassian.oauth.consumer)
  • Atlassian Navigation Links Plugin (com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-nav-links-plugin)
  • Atlassian Jira - Plugins - Project Config Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-project-config-plugin)
  • Applinks - Plugin - Core (com.atlassian.applinks.applinks-plugin)
  • Atlassian OAuth Service Provider Plugin (com.atlassian.oauth.serviceprovider)
  • Embedded Gadgets Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.embedded)
  • Gadget Directory Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.directory)
  • Atlassian Jira - Plugins - Gadgets Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.gadgets)
  • Atlassian Jira - Plugins - Global Issue Navigator (com.atlassian.jira.jira-issue-nav-plugin)
  • Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Quick Edit Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-quick-edit-plugin)
  • Atlassian REST - Module Types (com.atlassian.plugins.rest.atlassian-rest-module)
  • Atlassian Jira - Plugins - REST Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.rest)
  • Opensocial Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.opensocial)
  • Gadget Spec Publisher Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.publisher)
  • Gadget Dashboard Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.dashboard)

I uninstalled and freshly installed but getting this error. I have Windows 10 (64-bit).

2 answers

0 votes
Arnab Acharya December 11, 2020

Thanks, Brant, for the help. My errors started varying every time. Finally, I found that a Cloud version works best for me, which I got today.

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2020

Can you make sure that you have enough Ram allocated to the Jira application.  How much ram does the computer have?  How much do you have allocated to Jira?  You can change the amount by following the directions here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/increasing-jira-application-memory-938847654.html   

Suggest an answer