planning view , story points are not showing remaining points

Nari Man
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2013

In plan view I am looking at my backlog Epics. I have 5 Stories remaining with total story point of 15 but The Epic story point shows 22. THere are 2 stories that are done with 7 story point total. It is showing the total for Stories that are done. Since this is Plan view i was hoping that I can see the remaining points (so I can plan based on Total Story point remining). Anyway I can get that?

thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Nari Man
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2013
In planning view when I look at epics,, I expect to see the total story points that are remaining.Not total for done and not done.I see total story points for all tickets in that epic, including done ones.
0 votes
richie_gee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 6, 2013

Hi there,

I have ran a quick check and it seems to me that the story that has been done will no longer be visible at the backlog of Epics (Assuming you viewing rapid board > click on the epic on the left).

I think you should provide more information on this question so that our community can assist you better.

Cheers.

Suggest an answer