planning view , story points are not showing remaining points

In plan view I am looking at my backlog Epics. I have 5 Stories remaining with total story point of 15 but The Epic story point shows 22. THere are 2 stories that are done with 7 story point total. It is showing the total for Stories that are done. Since this is Plan view i was hoping that I can see the remaining points (so I can plan based on Total Story point remining). Anyway I can get that?

thanks

2 answers

0 vote
Richie Gee Atlassian Team May 06, 2013

Hi there,

I have ran a quick check and it seems to me that the story that has been done will no longer be visible at the backlog of Epics (Assuming you viewing rapid board > click on the epic on the left).

I think you should provide more information on this question so that our community can assist you better.

Cheers.

In planning view when I look at epics,, I expect to see the total story points that are remaining.Not total for done and not done.I see total story points for all tickets in that epic, including done ones.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Mar 28, 2018 in Jira Software

Can a company’s culture make or break agile adoption?

Can a new-to-agile team survive and thrive in a non-agile culture? If so, what advice would you give to those trying to be agile in a non-agile culture? What's the key(s) to success? Share your thoug...

12,039 views 15 13
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you