not showing board type list box with options sprint, kanban or next gen to choose from.

Ashish Rai July 12, 2021

Reference https://jiracoursestratos.atlassian.net/jira/boards?contains=. As captioned choice box missing.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2021

I am afraid your question is a little confusing and lacking information that we'd need in order to be able to help you.

The confusing part is "board type list" - Sprint and Kanban are types of board, but Next-gen (now team-managed) is a project type (which could also be Sprint or Kanban, and generate a board of the right type when you create the project that way).  

I mean - I do not understand what you are looking at when you are looking at the "board type list"

Secondly, the missing information (which will probably help us understand the confusing part) - where exactly are you seeing this field?  Maybe you could give us a screenshot and include the full url?

Bear in mind we're a community of people talking about Atlassian, we are not Atlassian themselves (although there are many of them here) and we have no access to your systems.

Suggest an answer