new tickets are not visible

Nishith Singhai December 4, 2022

When creating a new ticket , why does this error occurs. Please help resolve this.

Changes are saved, but issue isn't visible

For issue PIPELINE-235 to be visible, it must match your project and filters, and have a status that’s assigned to the board.

I have added a status "on hold", 

On Hold

on hold due to change in priority of tasks.

IN PROGRESS In ProgressNo associated workflows  

2 answers

1 vote
David Freitez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2022

Hi @Nishith Singhai

It appears that the issue you created is not been shown in the board because it is currently on a status that it is not mapped in the board.

Also, another reason could be that the Filter that feeds the board has a JQL that is not matching with the issue you just created.

So, I would suggest you to check on the filter first and then the columns/statuses mapping in the board.

Kindly check my comment and let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,
David

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2022

In addition to what @David Freitez told you @Nishith Singhai , check as well if any issue security scheme is active. If yes, you have to make sure that you when the issue is created, you are in the security level that this issue gets.

0 votes
Sachin Dhamale
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2022

Hi @Nishith Singhai ,

1. Go to Board Setting > Columns > Check the all required status in the workflow in mapped with columns

2. Go to Board Setting > General > Check the Filter JQL ( Make Sure the Issue which you have created is comes in the JQL)

Thanks,
Sachin

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events