• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

[mobile] how do i see epic on jira ios app Edited

Epics are easy to find in mobile app just like any issue. The problem I have is epics don't show their tasks anywhere in the mobile interface. Can you confirm this is by design or am I missing something?

1 answer

0 votes

Hello Tim,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Just for a better understanding of the issue, I would like to confirm if by Tasks you mean the Child issues. 

If that's the case, when viewing an Epic, it should show the Child and Linked issues,

Would you mind sharing with us a screenshot of how the Epic looks like on your mobile?

Regards,
Angélica

Since the epic is several pages on my Android mobile, I'm not sure a screenshot would capture what you're looking for. After expanding "more" a few times to show everything an epic has to show, it does show linked issues, but not any Tasks which have their Epic Link set to the aforementioned Epic. (And yes, this is for an Epic that has several Tasks in it.) Note I'm NOT talking about Subtasks. Pretty concise description I hope.

Thank you for the details, Tim. 

I'm still not sure about what field you are talking about. Testing on my local Android mobile, the fields are shown right after the Description, it's not necessary to click on "more".

Classic project:

Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 11.10.01.png

Next-gen project:

Screen Shot 2020-12-04 at 11.10.35.png

Also, just to confirm, are you using Android or iOS? I'm asking because in the title of the question you mentioned iOS, but in the comment you said Android.

Are you using a Classic or a Next-gen project?

Were the tickets migrated from a Server or a Cloud site?

I definitely do not see Child issues nor Issues in this Epic. I'm using Android app v0.15.2, and probably Classic project (not exactly sure). We're using On Prem not cloud so no migration.

Hi Tim,

Thank you for the details. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, I shared screenshots and information about the Cloud app.

Since you are using the Server version, this issue is related to a known bug:

Please, click on "This affects my team" and also watch to receive future updates about the bug.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Software

Presenting the "Best of 2020" Jira Software roundup!

Catch up with Atlassian Product Managers in our 2020 Demo Den round-up! From Advanced Roadmaps to Code in Jira to Next-Gen Workflows, check out the videos below to help up-level your work in the new ...

7,104 views 8 28
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you