I am using JIRA Server and scriptrunner.
I want the be able to examine issues that have links that are not of Parent or Relates without needing to search one by one for each of the ever growing list other link types.
So far I have been able to find all of the issues that have no links of any type or issues that only have an alternate link type (ie. not typeA or typeB).
1. JIRA-17 had links to other JIRAs of type Parent and Relates but it also has a link of type Foo
2. JIRA-18 has links to other JIRAs of type Parent and a link of type Bar
3. JIRA-19 has links to other JIRAs of type Relates and a link of type Baz
4. JIRA-20 has links to other JIRAs of types Parent and Relates only
5. JIRA-21 only has links to other JIRAs of type Duh
6. JIRA-22 has no links to other JIRAs
What I have/know:
1. ( issuefunction in hasLinkType(Relates) OR issuefunction in hasLinkType(Parent)) returns JIRA-17, JIRA-18, JIRA-19, JIRA-20 as I expect
2. not ( issuefunction in hasLinkType(Relates) OR issuefunction in hasLinkType(Parent)) returns JIRA-21 and JIRA-22
What I would like:
a query that will find all of the JIRA issues that have any link that is not Parent or Relates. i.e. the query should return JIRA-17, JIRA-18, JIRA-19 and JIRA-21 without having to search explicitly for Foo, Bar, Baz and Duh (and the 30 other alternatives that exist today).
Am I missing something ? Is there a query that does not explicitly list every possible alternate that will give the answer I would like?
Jira is a great tool to use across different departments. Forget that paperwork – switch to Jira and get that tasks done smoothly. Marketing Jira allows for a complete digital transformation of you...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events