list of all JIRA that have links that are outside of a particular set of link types

Penny Boulet April 22, 2021

I am using JIRA Server and scriptrunner.

I want the be able to examine issues that have links that are not of Parent or Relates without needing to search one by one for each of the ever growing list other link types.

So far I have been able to find all of the issues that have no links of any type or issues that only have an alternate link type (ie. not typeA or typeB).

Eg. 

1. JIRA-17 had links to other JIRAs of type Parent and Relates but it also has a link of type Foo

2. JIRA-18 has links to other JIRAs of type Parent and a link of type Bar

3. JIRA-19 has links to other JIRAs of type Relates and a link of type Baz

4. JIRA-20 has links to other JIRAs of types Parent and Relates only

5. JIRA-21 only has links to other JIRAs of type Duh

6. JIRA-22 has no links to other JIRAs

What I have/know:
1. ( issuefunction in hasLinkType(Relates) OR issuefunction in hasLinkType(Parent)) returns JIRA-17, JIRA-18, JIRA-19, JIRA-20 as I expect
2. not ( issuefunction in hasLinkType(Relates) OR issuefunction in hasLinkType(Parent)) returns  JIRA-21 and JIRA-22

What I would like:
a query that will find all of the JIRA issues that have any link that is not Parent or Relates.  i.e. the query should return JIRA-17, JIRA-18,  JIRA-19 and JIRA-21 without having to search explicitly for Foo, Bar, Baz and Duh (and the 30 other alternatives that exist today).

Am I missing something ? Is there a query that does not explicitly list every possible alternate that will give the answer I would like?

Thanks,

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events