i lost my kanban board in new jira view

3 answers

0 votes
Alan Erwin Guerra Saavedra October 13, 2017

yes, I can see that, and I find my kanban, but i lost my settings boards

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 13, 2017

@Alan Erwin Guerra Saavedra, first let me ask if you are on cloud or server? Second, if by "settings boards" you mean the ability to configure the board then that ability for sure is still there. If you use cloud, below is a view of my board showing it is there. If you are on server I'm sure the board 

boardsettings.jpg

Alan Erwin Guerra Saavedra October 16, 2017

I use cloud, and the ability is still there, however I lost my previous settings

0 votes
Alan Erwin Guerra Saavedra October 12, 2017

however my board does not appear, :-(

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 12, 2017

@Alan Erwin Guerra Saavedra, do you see "view all boards" when you select the magnifying glass? If so does your board show there? By default the boards that show under the search menu will be most recent.

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 12, 2017

Yes, you did. You are not alone. The quickest way to find it, is click on the magnifying glass (search) in the side bar, and search for it through the view all boards option:

Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 22.00.32.png

Once you have selected it, it will appear in the list of most recent boards under search, as you can see in the above screenshot. The list is limited, though. So if you have more boards you frequently use, I would recommend adding a browser bookmark to it, so you can easily find it when you need it.

There's an article explaining what has happened to boards in the new JIRA UI.

Suggest an answer