issues from previous releases still show up in board

Sergio Scaglia August 11, 2022

Hello:

I created a new release, but the board still shows 4 issues in 'Done' status, belonging to the previous release... All other issues from previous release are hidden, but these 4 still show up in the board. How can I solve this?

Thanks

1 answer

1 vote
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 11, 2022

Hi @Sergio Scaglia ,

Welcome to the Community! I'm assuming that 'Done' corresponds to the far right hand column on the board for your sprints. Do the issues have sub-tasks that are not done?

Hello Carlos:

Thanks for the answer.

Yes, 'Done' is the last step in the workflow, and these tasks don't have sub-tasks.

In fact, when I created the first release, I already had 89 issues in 'Done' status. I assigned the created Fixversion to all these issues, and most of them disappear from board when I released the first version and created a new one. However, these 4 issues are still there...

I run a JQL and I see all issues (including these 4s) are well categorized (status 'Done' and Fixversion = '0.1.0'), but for some reason, in the board, those 4 issues are still there...

BTW, I don't see a way to filter the board by Releases, but I assume it will always show the current one (Unreleased).

Thanks

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 11, 2022

Are those 4 issues the children of other issues?

No, they are not children of any other issues or epics.

Maybe, I should reassign them to the new release and see if they disappear once this release is released....Unless we find other solution.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events